Real Estate for Sale from Government - Call 1-949-760-6635

CA Real Estate Broker - Kurt Kawohl Lic# 0093260

Buy real estate the government has seized or doesn't need. Commercial buildings, investment properties, land, multifamily, single family homes, condominiums, mobile homes, farms, ranches.

Commercial Buildings and Land for Sale

Farms and Ranches for Sale

Single Family Homes for Sale

  • Buy Single Family Homes from the U.S. Government
    Click on a state to find houses for sale from the U.S. Departments of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), Agriculture (USDA/Rural Development), and Veterans Affairs. Includes residential homes, condominiums, and mobile homes.

State and Local Government Sales

State and Local Surplus Property Sales
Find state and local government surplus auctions. 

© 2000 - 2011 powered by